Friday, December 31, 2010

Clamshell Club, Month 7, LCQAL progress

It's month 7 of the Clamshell Club!

Well, December was a bust for me; my clamshells spent the month tucked away from my primary hand work space.  I did a bit of basting but no assembly at all. January will put me back-on-track I hope!

I did manage to keep up to date with my blocks for the Layer Cake Quiltalong. I’m using Jane Sassaman’s Sunshine and Shadows line, a real stretch for me – there isn’t a “quiet” pattern in the lot!
Block 3:


















Block 4:


















Block 5:
















Finally - Happy New Year to you all!  My Mom stitched me a lovely New Year's dishcloth:

I hope that the new year brings everything you wish and more.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! Never mind the clamshells. There is a whole new year ahead of you. The layer cake blocks are beautiful. I enjoyed visiting your blog in the past year and I am sure I will be back regularly in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Sally! I didn't get to my clamshells in December either, but that is okay, we are not in a race. Your blocks are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete