Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Colorful November

Well, it's been another busy couple of weeks!  I finished my shabby-chic quilt, gifted to my mother's sister who just turned 80.  I bought several packets of precut triangles when we went to Keepsake Quilting this summer, and added a few more from my stash.
 
 
And a niece has just given birth to a baby boy:  hooray, an excuse to finally use those Oceanica panels!  I found this blue bubbly batik in my LQS and practically swooned; I'm so glad it came out as I'd imagined!
The front:
 
 
The back:
 
And because older siblings shouldn't be left out when a new kid arrives, a puppy for Big Sister: 
 
You've seen this before: every year I go to Gozzi's and take the same photos!  Here's my favorite colored turkey from the farm this year: 



 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And a group shot!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some folks have a good steady hand, others do not.  I always start with grand intentions - in this case Hungry Happenings' adorable pie turkey - and end up feeling like I have the artistic ability of a third grader.  Oh well, it tasted good!  
Hope your days are colorful too!

8 comments:

  1. No, I don't remember the colored turkeys so thus is über cool!!! Love that shabby chic triangle quilt. Wow! Great baby quilt with those panels. Awesome. Fin you made the puppy, too. Just like you to be so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilts are beautiful! You are incredibly productive. And the pie is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم

    شركة نقل عفش بالقصيم من أكبر الشركات الموجودة بالمملكة العربية السعودية، حيث تعمل الشركة على توفير خدماتها للقيام بنقل العفش بصورة أمنة، حيث تعمل على توفير الأدوات والشاحنات المخصصة للقيام بنقل العفش مع العمل على إعطاء ضمان للعميل بعدم تعرض العفش إلى أي خدوش

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://grendelskin.blogspot.com/2012/11/colorful-november.html?showComment=1582648814653#c4425522931203742822

    ReplyDelete