Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Grist for the Mill

Owow, the mail lady brought me the most lovely squishy yesterday!  Tammy gave away a bundle of 30's repros and I won! Look how luscious:


















So much possibility!  I'll need to fondle them awhile before committing to anything.  I've been wanting to do sashed tumblers for quite some time; but wouldn't storm at sea be great in repros?  Wait, how about ..... this is my favorite part of quilting, tossing around all those ideas. And new playthings keep one's mind off how the kids have yet another day off from school, whether the garage roof will hold during this latest storm, whether the porch roof will hold .... say, isn't it about time for that rodent to predict the rest of my winter?

edited to add:  I do find it deeply ironic that several of Connecticut's skating rinks are closed due to weather conditions ...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got them! You'll be happy to know that I left out a few blue fat quarters! I was out of town all of last week, so I will try and get them in the mail this week. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great win. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete