Monday, April 20, 2009

They Came, They Saw …


They conquered. Only four boys for a birthday sleepover but wow what a noise! It was the oddest party I’ve thrown yet – periods of absolute quiet when they were absorbed in building, alternating with periods of all-out, arms-flailing, shouting-at-the-top-of-their-lungs play. Whew! The party was LAST weekend and I'm just blogging about it now.

















NOT my best cake effort but the boys all liked it – even the one who said he doesn’t eat cake ate a whole piece. Thank you Fanny Farmer, you have never let me down yet.



(The bottle is Margarita mix - at the time I figured I would need it that night - hah! You mean after the boys went to SLEEP?!? I think not! Now it'll be poured over shaved ice so it can be a family treat some night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment