Thursday, January 27, 2011

Connecticut:

Not the best place for claustrophobes today!


















My garden bell, and the handles of the shovels that will get much use today.


















Hubby's car (dang, that path was clean last night!):


















January 20-25 is the traditional week for January thaw here in CT; it did get to 31 for awhile yesterday but I don't think that counts!
Our average winter snowfall totals 21.8 to this point in the season; this winter's total to date, before last night's snowfall, is 57.2!  We got another 14 inches or so at my house overnight. 

4 comments:

  1. Aren't you just sick of it here? I know I am. Way too much snow here in CT. I need a hot Caribbean island right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Moly!! are you getting cabin fever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you saying that those humps are cars???

    OMGosh, how dreadful to think of shoveling it all off. 8-(((

    ReplyDelete